Snickerdoodles. Great as a cookie so why not a snickerdoodle bread? Perfect for breakfast or a nice snack. Enjoy with your favorite cup of tea!
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 package Hershey's Cinnamon Chips
- 3 TB sugar
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- Cream butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until fluffy. Add eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla and sour cream and mix well.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add to wet ingredients and mix until all combined.
- Add cinnamon chips and stir into batter. Set aside.
- Spoon batter into 4 mini loaf pans until about 2/3 full.
- Mix 3 T. sugar and 3 t. cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle over the batter in each loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.