Peanut Butter Candy Cheesecake
Servings: Makes 1 (10-inch) cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 10 fun-size chocolate-covered crispy-crunchy peanut-buttery candy bars, chopped*
- Garnish: chopped fun-size chocolate-covered crispy-crunchy peanut-buttery candy bars
To prepare crust: Preheat oven to 300°. In a small bowl, combine crushed graham crackers and sugar. Add melted butter, stirring to combine. Press mixture into bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 10-inch springform pan. Bake for 6 minutes.
To prepare filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, and peanut butter at medium speed with a mixer until creamy. Add eggs and yolks, one at a time, beating just until combined after each addition. Stir in cream and crushed candy. Spoon batter into prepared crust.
Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Turn oven off, and leave in oven with door closed for 1 hour. Remove from oven, and let cool completely. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with chopped candy bars, if desired.