Moist and tasty! For those on WW, it's an easy, economical homemade alternative to buying the overpriced WW baked goods in the grocery store. This recipe is courtesy of the WW website
Weight Watcher 1 Point Banana Bread--Flex Points
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup natural applesauce
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, mash bananas, add Splenda and mix.
- Mix in rest of indgredients.
- Pour ingredients into a bread pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes; cake tester should come out clean when done.
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.