Easy homemade candy in your crock pot! I absolutely love this recipe! As a person who works full time and is always making something for bake sales for my daughter's school, it is extremely easy to make and tasty,,
Crock Pot Candy
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate bits
- 1 (4 ounce) German chocolate bars
- 32 ounces white almond bark
- Put peanuts in bottom of crock pot; add other ingredients.
- Cook on low setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Place rounded spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow to cool.