I don't know if this is Cracker Barrel's actual hash browns casserole recipe, but it is close. This recipe can feed a large crowd and is good for a brunch.
Cracker Barrel's Hashbrowns Casserole - Copycat
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350�F and spray an 11 x 14 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix the above ingredients together, place in prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until brown on top.