You can add another cup of cheese on top if you want and add veggies, guacamole and sour cream to make it more like nacho dip. I personally can eat the whole thing just like it is. Leftovers go well in a soft tortilla.
Mexican Mess (Bean Dip)
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup salsa (I like medium)
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (I like a Mexican or taco blend)
- Spray a pie plate.
- Mix all ingredients and place in pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or hot in the center.
- Add extra cheese and anything else you want on top.