This is one of those desserts that you make when you�re in a huge hurry, but don�t want to skimp on flavor. You get a delicious payoff, but the pie takes only 5 minutes to put together. Just be sure to top each slice with some whipped cream or have a huge glass of cold milk nearby. This. Is. Rich! A small slice is definitely plenty to satisfy even the biggest peanut butter lover.
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- I used lowfat cream cheese and whipped topping and my pie was delish.
- 1 chocolate graham cracker or cookie pie crust (homemade or store-bought)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and grated chocolate; optional garnishes
With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Blend in peanut butter and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into prepared pie crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup, with a sprinkling of grated chocolate. Keep refrigerated.