These are very good and you don't miss the fat. They are 6 points per serving. Feel free to use leftover cooked chicken or two (6-ounce) packages of cooked chicken breast strips in this recipe
Weight Watchers Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- cooking spray, 1 spray
- 8 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, reduced-fat processed cheese product
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup scallion, green part only, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 6 medium whole wheat tortillas, 7-inches each
- 1/4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese, sharp variety
- 6 medium olives, black, pitted, sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350�F.
- Coat a 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cheese product and sour cream; cover and microwave on high power until cheese melts, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove half of melted cheese to a small bowl and stir in evaporated milk; set aside.
- Add scallions, red pepper flakes and chicken to remaining cheese mixture; stir to coat.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup of chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; fold in sides of tortilla to cover filling and place tortillas in a single layer in prepared dish; spoon remaining cheese sauce over top and then sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and olives.
- Bake until cheese topping is bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with salsa.