We had a delicious dessert at one of our Relief Society activity nights. This coconut cake is so moist and yummy!
Very Moist Coconut Sheet Cake
- 1 Duncan Hines White Cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small box vanilla (or almond) pudding (I used vanilla)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or almond) extract (I used vanilla)
Mix together all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Pour into a 9 x 13 pan that has been greased and floured. (I used Baker's Joy.) Bake at 350 for 32 - 35 minutes or until tooth pick comes our clean.
- 1 can of cream of coconut
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
Mix these two ingredients together. Poke holes in the hot cake and slowly pour this mixture over the cake. Let cake cool and then frost with the following:
- 8 oz. container of Extra Creamy Cool Whip
- 12 oz. frozen grated coconut (Sprinkle this over the top of the Cool Whip)
Refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving. Even better the next day!