I got this recipe from a friend since I'm a big fan of white chocolate and I loved it! I'm not sure where she got it, but I thought it was good enough to post here for anyone who's looking for a good cookie recipe!
White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300�F.
- In medium bowl combine flour, soda and salt. Mix well, set aside.
- In a large bowl with a mixer blend sugars at medium speed. Add butter and mix to until it forms a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until fully combined.
- Add the flour mixture, macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips, and blend on low speed until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Move immediately to cooling rack.