This angel cake with fresh, ripe strawberries is not only delectable, it�s better for you, too, so you can feel heavenly even while enjoying it
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, in juice, undrained
- 1 pkg. (1.5 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE or COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) round angel food cake, cut horizontally into 3 layers
- 10 fresh strawberries
- Mix pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in COOL WHIP.
- Stack cake layers on plate, filling layers and topping with pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with berries just before serving.