We made these with ground pork last week and they were delicious! My little ones got a kick out of getting to fill up their lettuce cups themselves, and my husband requested that we make it a regular in the dinner rotation.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps (GF, DF, Paleo, Whole30)
For a dipping sauce, we mixed together equal parts dijon mustard and coconut aminos/tamari. You can also add a little chili oil or Sriracha if you like it hot!
Author: One Lovely Life
For the filling:
- 1 lb ground chicken (we ground chicken thighs in our food processor, but chicken breast works well too)
- 6-8oz button or baby bella mushrooms, finely minced
- 1 (8oz) can water chestnuts, drained and minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil (olive or coconut oil would work well too)
- ¼-1/3 cup coconut aminos, GF tamari, or soy sauce
- Lettuce leaves (romaine hearts or iceberg lettuce work well)
Click Here For Direction >>> Chicken Lettuce Wraps