I have wanted to try this recipe for months and finally had a chance to do so today and the result is delicious. I love the addition of avocado, spinach and flax, these healthy ingredients make you feel good while enjoying this drink. As a bonus, my two year old toddler likes it as much as I do. What a great way to get some much needed nutrients into his diet.
- 1/2 cup plain coconut water1
- 2 frozen ripe bananas, previously peeled & sliced
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup chopped mango (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups spinach or kale
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- optional: 1 Tablespoon ground flax or flaxseed oil
Click Here For Direction >>>>> Glowing Skin Smoothie.