Make breakfast for dinner.
Whether Whole 30 or not, making breakfast for dinner is a quick and easy meal that everyone loves. I particularly love these Whole 30 dinner ideas that double as breakfast:
- Zucchini and Sweet Potato Hash
- Eggs and Sweet Potato Hash with Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms
- Sweet Potato Hashbrowns with scrambled eggs and avocado
- Skillet Eggs
- Denver Scramble (be sure to use compliant prosciutto instead of ham)
Get your salad on!You could prep salad a different way every day and not get bored — providing you use fresh ingredients and mix things up a bit.
These salad recipes are some of my very best friends:
- Salade Nicoise (be sure to use compliant Dijon and olives, and don’t overdo it on the spuds)
- Curry Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken and Prosciutto Salad
- Curried Chicken and Apple Salad
- Cumin-Scented Cabbage Salad (Cabbage is cheap during winter. Top this with sautéed chicken. Yum!)
Click Here For Direction >>> Quick Whole 30 Dinner Ideas