Oh my gosh. I fell in love with this on Instagram just now and came to check it out. I’m still swooning
Spinach and Ricotta Grilled Cheese
Buttered and toasted crunchy fresh bread filled with melted Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese and all those Spinach Cannelloni flavours in less than 10 minutes.
Weight Watchers: 9pp per grilled cheese!
Author: Karina - Cafe Delites
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ⅓ cup ricotta cheese (I used reduced-fat)
- ¼ cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and cracked pepper, to taste
- Dried Italian mixed herbs, to taste (Oregano and basil mix)
- ¼ cup grated light mozzarella cheese (or fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced)
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter (light or reduced-fat spread)
- ½ cup of your favourite pasta sauce (Passata or Tomato Sauce for U.S readers)
Click Here For Direction >>>> Spinach and Ricotta Grilled Cheese